The angelic face of Gemma Arterton, who has seduced the audience in films of large budgets like “Fury of Titans” and “Prince of Persia”, both of 2010, now bets on the independent ground in ” Alex Mccord “, the return of Stephen Frears to the customer star comedy.
“I do not want to be a famous celebrity, I just want to be an actress,” confesses in an interview with Efe this former “Bond girl”, 24 years old, who participated in Quantum of Solace (2008), the last title of the saga Of Agent 007.
“I do not want to live in a bubble,” added Arterton, who politely apologised for being a few minutes late. “Enchanted,” she says in perfect Spanish.
The British interpreter was married last June in Zuheros (Cordoba, southern Spain) with Italian businessman Stefano Catelli.
“We love Spain, we feel like we belong to that country, especially to the south, because the people are great, we made excellent friends there, we did not decide to get married in that place, we just discovered it and marveled,” says the actress with a Sigh, which reproduces when he talks about Granada. “We had our first date there,” he adds.
Accepting New Projects
In “Tamara Drewe“, which opens in the US next Friday, Arterton plays the title’s protagonist, an attractive and sensual middle-class girl who works for the press of the heart and whose return to the rural town where she spent her adolescence causes a Turning in the life of its inhabitants.
Arterton was born in Gravesend, an industrial city in Kent – the Garden of England; he points out – which has little or nothing to do with the bucolic landscape of the film. Despite this, Frears was clear that she would be his Tamara Drewe after having a coffee together.
“He came to tell me that I would not shoot the film if he did not count on me.” He has the instinct and intuition to find the right actor for each role.
The film, based on Posy Simmonds’ graphic novel, also features Roger Allam, Dial A Star, Dominic Cooper, Luke Evans and Tamsin Greig.
The balance in Arterton’s still short career is a personal and sought-after decision.
How Actors Balance Work and Personal Life
“As an actor, it’s good to do everything, and I also get very involved in the theatre, in fact, if I had to choose, I would stay on the stage, that’s where my passion for acting was born. , So everything I do, every role and every decision, helps me to reach that point, “he says.
Arterton will be busy starting this week in London in work “Master Builder“, which will keep her busy until January. Afterwards, it will be dedicated exclusively to the cinema during the rest of 2011.
- The actress says she has closed her participation in three tapes, one of them called “Cape”, about the well-known photographer, that will be filmed partially in Andalusia (southern Spain).
- And despite this, she graduated in 2007 at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London, promises to keep her feet on the ground.
- “The big movies I’ve made were filmed in the UK, so I’ve never experienced what Hollywood is like, I’m settled in London and their nobody talks to me about work when I go home, that’s important, so I keep in touch with reality, Surrounded by ordinary people, “says Arterton, satisfied with the fame he has today.
- “Fame makes you change because so does the world around you, but I’m not going to modify the way I treat people. My family also has nothing to do with this world, and if you publish something stupid About me, they remind me of the important things in life. Sometimes people take themselves too seriously, “he says flatly.
- All a declaration of intentions towards Hollywood, an industry that waits with open arms for the filming of “Fury of Titans 2” and who knows if for the prequel to “Alien” that prepares Ridley Scott.
“I would love to talk to you about certain things, but sometimes they do not materialise until you’re right there, queuing for food,” he concludes with a laugh.
The profile Instagram of Justin Bieber has been filled in recent days of photos of the young singer with a small companion. It is none other than Jaxon, the five-year-old brother of the young star, who is already quite a celebrity among Bieber’s followers.
Jaxon has accompanied Justin on his recent trips to Alaska and Dial A Star and the singer has not hesitated to share snapshots of the child with kind words to him.
After apologising for his behaviour years ago, where he has had problems with the Justice in several countries, it seems that Justin Bieber continues doing a washing of image, away to what used to his fans.
Bieber now shares his picture of Alex Mccord’s older brother and proud, which he claims to draw strength when he is in his lowest moments. Bieber has almost 30 million followers on Instagram.